It’s so they can develop any piece of land that remains in Downtown Boca Raton to turn a profit!
Here who is funding the campaign to defeat the Boca Raton residents’ petition to preserve the precious downtown green space:
- $230,000 – Changing Florida’s Future, PC (A Tallahassee group whose interest is to defeat the city of Boca Raton Question).
- $64,500 – Mike Arts’ ForBoca.Org, Inc. (Arts is the former President of the Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce).
- $50,000 – Hillstone Restaurant Group, Inc. (The restaurant group slated to receive the sweetheart lease from the City of Boca Raton).
- $10,000 – Investments Limited (Boca’s largest property owner and developer).
- $20,000 – Dunay, Miskel, and Backman, LLC (Land Use Attorneys representing developer interests).
- $200 – Mark Guzzetta (Developer – responsible for the Archstone, now Palmetto Promenade project, on Palmetto Park Road east of Mizner Blvd.)
These people and special interest groups are misleading you so they can develop the Intracoastal green space – a space you paid for with your tax dollars.
Please vote yes to keep our Intracoastal waterfront land green for the use of all the people.
Once gone, it is gone forever.
A yes vote preserves our waterfront land and parks for you to enjoy; for recreation and with the concessions needed to make your park experience enjoyable.
This issue concerns all the waterfront lands; this is not about a single location. All of the public’s Intracoastal land is at risk.
Your vote is your voice!!!
Vote yes on the Boca Raton question. Yes to preserve our city!