Warning to parents as boy, 3, accidentally sets himself on fire while playing with hand sanitizer an …

    0
    61

    A TODDLER was set on fire while playing with alcohol hand sanitiser and a lighter. Captain Chuenbubpha, three, became engulfed in flames at his home in Samut Prakan, Thailand after the highly inflammable anti-Covid-19 gel was squirted on him ignited. The incident happened when Captain and older brother Nonoe, five, were fooling around while getting […]

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here